Where it all began...

Hello blogging world!
So I figured that since I'm new to blogging, I'd start simple with the things I know. For the first several posts, I'll be talking about/sharing photos of the things that inspire me - with a new inspiration for every post!
This blog begins where my love affair began - travel <3
Last year, I spent my summer (and life savings) traveling through Europe for three months. I met some incredible people, saw some beautiful places, and most importantly, took some exciting photos!
I hope you enjoy the snapshots of my journey as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Collioure, France

Santorini, Greece

Ios, Greece
Mijas, Spain

Interlaken, Switzerland
The Alps of Switzerland
Vienna, Austria
The Sound of Music House
Salzburg, Austria

Prague, Czech Republic

Budapest, Hungary

Paris, France

Paris, France

See Sacré-Coeur between the buildings?
Paris, France

Monaco

1 comment:

  1. my gosh those are amazing! you definitely have a special talent! these are better than in magazines! but then i am a little biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete